Monday, May 05, 2008

Ten Books In Four Months

I don't know if ten books in four months is anything to brag about but, I feel good that I've read that many and actually kept up with writing about them here. You may have noticed that I write about the books in spurts. That's because I tend to read them faster than I can write about them. Well, faster than I am writing about them anyway. If you look at the past few entries, it looks like I've read three books in a week but, in actuality, I've ready three books since the end of March.

Looking back through the books I've read so far, it's interesting to me how much science fiction I've read. I generally read a wider variety of fiction types but, I guess sci fi is just what I'm gravitating towards at the moment. I also think it's interesting that there seems to be a balance between social commentary/politics and fiction. I'm not really sure what that means but, it must mean something I guess.

Anyway, I hope people are enjoying reading about what I'm reading. I'd love to see more comments so, don't be shy. Also, I will be doing more of the other writing that I've done here, particularly the automatic fiction which I find particularly rewarding.

No comments: