Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I'm Not Even Supposed To Be Here!

In the movie "Clerks" the main character (is his name "Dante"?) keeps saying "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" to hilarious effect. I find that, even though I AM supposed to be here today, I keep wanting to say it today.

I know it's completely irrational but...I think part of my subconscious really convinced itself that I would NEVER have to return to work and I would just be allowed to continue hanging around while getting paid indefinitely. Like I said, irrational...

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

______________________________________

Hey, if you haven't seen it before, check out the Borowitz Report. It's kind of along the lines of the Daily Show or the Onion..

______________________________________

Tonight's the final debate between Bush and Kerry, tune in tune tune in and then talk to everyone who will listen about why you're voting for John Kerry - we've gotta find a way to win this thing!

According to this, the candidates will be armed so...this should be the best one yet...

No comments: